Personal Insolvency

Hanlon and Company Solicitors provides extensive legal assistance in matters of personal insolvency, working closely with Personal Insolvency Practitioners.

Hanlon and Co logo mark top-right-radius

Personal Insolvency Arrangements (PIA):

A person who seeks to obtain a PIA must apply through a Personal Insolvency Practitioner (a PIP). Our team will work in conjunction with the PIP to ensure the process runs efficiently for the client. Struggling with debt and restructuring debt can be extremely distressing for the individuals involved and here at Hanlon and Company we aim to make the process as stress-free as possible.

We have saved your preferences, thank you!